Store terms & conditions
These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services/ products as offered by us. This website offers visitors services/ products and transactions on the platform.
By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Katerina Jewellery online store sells products owned by Peterbaltic Art OÜ (hereinafter referred to as Products).
2. The terms and conditions apply to the legal relationships that arise between the customer (hereinafter the Customer) and Peterbaltic Art OÜ (hereinafter the Seller), the owner of the shopping environment located at the internet address www.katerinajewellery.com (hereinafter the e-store) in connection with the purchase of Products from the online store. In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships arising from the purchase of Products from the online store are governed by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
3. Seller's details: Peterbaltic Art OÜ (reg. code 14165526, VAT EE102542932), registered address Mere tee 1, Tabasalu, Harku vald, 76901.
All prices displayed in the online shop are presented in euros and include VAT applicable in the Republic of Estonia. Seller has the right to change prices, and make discount offers.
1. Products displayed in the online shop are available in stock or marked with possibility to preorder. The availability of said Products is not guaranteed, as it may be erroneous due to possible technical problems in the online store programs.
2. If the Customer places an order, but it appears that the given Product is out of stock, the online store will not be able to fulfill the given order. In this case, the Seller will contact the Customer and offer a replacement product, a possible new delivery time, or return the purchase amount to the Customer within 3 days at the latest.
3. The photos of the Products displayed in the e-shop are for illustrative purposes and may unintentionally differ slightly from the actual appearance of the Product.
1. The customer selects Product in the online store and adds it to the shopping cart by clicking the "Add to cart" button.
2. To complete the order, click on the "Continue to pay" button in the shopping cart, after which the Customer will be redirected to the order completion page. After entering the required data, the Customer pays for the Product via Credit/ Debit card (offered by Stripe.com) or by PayPal.
3. After paying for the Product, the online store sends an order confirmation to the Customer's e-mail.
4. When completing the order, the customer has to make sure to fulfill right data of the order.
5. The Seller is not responsible for the impossibility of execution due to incorrect data provided by the Customer or any resulting consequences.
Right of withdrawal
1. You have the right to exchange or return the ordered product within 14 days. The 14-day period starts from when you received of the product.
3. When returning goods, the principle applies that the return is made in the same way in which the goods were delivered to the buyer.
4. Seller is not obliged to compensate the Customer for the transportation costs incurred by the return.
5. The Seller will transfer the returned Product/Products, including delivery costs borne by the Customer, back to the Customer's bank account within 14 days from the receipt of the withdrawal request. The customer is obliged to deliver the returned goods to the seller within 14 days of sending the withdrawal statement. The e-store may refuse to issue refunds until the returned product(s) have been received back or until the buyer has provided proof of having returned the item, whichever occurs first. The Product to be returned must not be used, damaged, dirty or with other signs of use. The product must be complete (include the product packaging and all items included in the product packaging - manual, certificate, etc.).
6. If the goods have been used for a purpose other than what is necessary to verify the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if they show signs of use or wear, the e-shop has the right to reduce the refundable fee according to the decrease in the value of the goods.
1. Products sold in the online store are subject to the 2-year claim submission deadline stipulated in Section 218, subsection 2 of the Tax Code. Disagreements between the customer and the seller will be resolved through negotiations.
2. The customer has the right to contact the online store after finding out about faults within two months at the latest, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. If the goods purchased from the e-store have defects for which the Seller is responsible, the Seller will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Seller will return to the buyer all fees included in the sales contract.
4. The seller responds to the consumer's complaints as soon as possible, but no later than within 15 days from the receipt of the claim.
5. Pursuant to the provisions of § 222 (1) of the Law of Obligations Act, the Customer has the right to demand repair or replacement of the Product if the Product does not meet the contractual conditions. In the event of non-compliance of the Product with the contract conditions, the costs related to the repair of the Product or the replacement of the Product, in particular transport, postal, labor, travel and material costs, shall be borne by the Seller.
6. The Seller is not responsible for damages caused by the non-intended use of the ordered products, as well as for delivery delays, if this is due to circumstances beyond the Seller's control and/or due to force majeure beyond his control.
2. The seller is responsible to the extent of the sale price of the Product.
3. The customer undertakes to use the online store service only for purposes consistent with the law and good practices.
Terms and changing terms
2. The sales contract between the Seller and the Customer enters into force from the receipt of the payable purchase amount to the Seller's current account.
4. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order if the price of the Product displayed in the E-shop was incorrect due to a technical error.
1. Disagreements between the customer and the seller will be resolved through negotiations. In the event of failure to reach an agreement, the Customer can appeal to the Consumer Disputes Committee. The competence of the Consumer Disputes Committee is to resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller. Review of the customer's complaint by the commission is free of charge.
The customer can turn to the platform for resolving consumer disputes of the European Union.
Credit / Debit Cards
ESTO3 and ESTO INSTALLMENT
Privacy & Safety
1. What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated here only.
3. Why do we collect such personal information?
a. To provide and operate the Services.
b. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
c. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
d. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
e. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. How do we store, use, share and disclose our site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store
and its service providers.
5. How (and if) do we communicate with your site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national
laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
6. We do not collect information from Minors, nor is our website targeting to Minors.
8. Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.